Sunday, April 01, 2007

Lunch at The Canny Man


Just leaving the sanctity of the Lammermuir Hills to head to Edinburgh's Morningside (fir coat an' no knickers). We're having lunch at the Canny Man with Gus and Alexandra, and David & Rita.

It's my birthday and I'll drink if I want to!

UPDATE....and boy did I, or should I say we (all except Christine who didn't because she did the driving). We sat down at 1 p.m. and lunch finished at 10 p.m. The Canny Man for all those who don't know it is a wonderful place. The food was excellent, the company brilliant and it was my best birthday in I don't know how long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, old cock! It was mine on Friday 30th. And Eric's, of course.

Richard E

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Richard. Mine was last week (48). Hope it was a fun day for you and your wife in the big E. -Rob

Anonymous said...

Memorable day, your birthday and the birth of the SVRP.

Richard Havers said...

Aries of the world unite!