Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Who Buys This?

I had an email today from emusic which included  news of a Mary Schneider CD. Now those of you who have never heard of Mary Schneider - that included me until five minutes ago - are missing what can only be described as a bizarre treat. She yodels the classics! Go HERE to catch some samples. 

Life may never be the same again. But you have to ask yourself - why?

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:01 pm

    :^0 ----yodel-ay-hee-whoo

    I just went online and bought the complete collection. I'm going to give them as presents to people I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there's not too many people you don't like, otherwise it will make No.1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am especially looking forward to volumes one through sixteen of Mary Schneider Yodels the Sex Pistols.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With or without the swearing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer unedited versions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you note that it's Volume II? She back after selling out Volume I to her adoring fans, which obviously doesn't include you or the sarcastic Mr Morris.
    Yes indeed, who buys this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did indeed. But have you heard it? It is truly awful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are you assuming I'm being sarcastic? A guy has a right to like yodeling. (:^o

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just thought - I like the yodeling on the Focus album, Moving Waves. Have I been too hard on Ms Schneider?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not to mention the great yodeling in 'The Sound of Music' -- The Lonely Goatherd was an instant classic.

    <:^o <--- Yodeler
    Audience----> *^%}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry Mr Morris if I have offended your taste in music.
    No Mr Havers, you were not too hard on Ms Schneider. I listened to it in horror.
    I can only assume she has a very large family, who support her singing and yodelling endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:35 pm

    All if forgiven, JMB. I had a good cry and then realized not everyone can appreciate the fine art of yodeling.
    ;^o

    ReplyDelete