Friday, June 19, 2009

Millionaire Blair at our Expense


Last year there was a good deal of controversy over the fact that Tony Blair shredded much of the information surrounding his parliamentary expense claims. Here is the heavily 'redacted' claim from September 2007 for £305.50. So not only did the spinmeister shred the evidence, but we paid for it! Really you could make none fo this up and of course nothing will happen to millionaire Blair. The whole thing is almost too amazing for words.


Update

I have found I'm late to the party. Mr Guido Fawkes got there yesterday, I should have known!

6 comments:

James Higham said...

I saw it here first.

Claire said...

Each day there is just a bit more fraud. I have never been a Telegraph reader and I never will be but I think we have to thank them for starting this.

ScotsToryB said...

'Last year there was a good deal of controversy over the fact that Tony Blair shredded much of the information surrounding his parliamentary expense claims.'.


As I understand it the Office that deals with his claims keep copies.


STB.

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I over warm-hearted post. Specially the title attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.